Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Knitting Class! - Cabled Wine Cozie

I know on Tuesday it's usually success stories. However, I do not have any to show you!

So instead I want to give you a reminder of the knitting class that is starting this week!

Do you know how to Cable?  Want to learn?  Know how but want to make a cool project?

All reasons to come to our knitting class.  Starts this Thursday @6pm and is a two week class continuing next week!  Yes, you must at least know how to knit!

Sign up now!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment