Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 5, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Are you enjoying the warmth while it lasts?  Thinking we all need to make car quilts to keep our babies warm?  lol

I really did not do anything this week!  At least not crafty things.  I did a lot of year end paperwork and filing and such.  Plus we instituted new financial reporting software at work so my brain has been very tired at the end of the day to do crafty stuff.  I also wrote the new newsletter that you will see on the 15th!

I really need to get Mom's headband done by Thursday night so that at Knit Klub, Kristen can show me how to finish it off.  Not sure if I'm going to get it done or not though.

I am also going to be lazy this week.  There will only be this blog today.  I did not log in any of the new stuff that came in.  I did not have anyone bring completed projects in with the holiday so we will suspend those blog posts this week.  I will talk to you next week and hope I've gotten something done!

Have a good week and stay safe and warm!  If you do not have to go out think of me at 6am when I leave to get to work in the subzero temps!  Pray the T doesn't go down!  No closures or two hour delays for me!  It's a great time to come get some fabric and stay warm at the depot!

remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment