Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 19, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Snowy Sunday.

Let us all bask in the warmth that is 31 degrees predicted high today!  Sounds like that's the last of it for a few days.

I will admit when I sat down to write this blog entry I paused for a moment and then said to myself "Oh Crap!" I didn't do anything crafty this week.

I did have cutting table technology issues.  That was one night.  I had web page issues.  That was a second night.  Third night was trying to do something crafty.  Starting my knitted cabled wine cozie.  Started. Ripped. Started again. Ummm ripped again Saturday night.  Tonight I am going to do this!  Homework was 7" by the upcoming Thursday.  I won't even take bets on whether I get there or not!

Today, long armed a small quilt!  Vacuumed that room.  Now computer work.  (sigh).  You all thought being a shop owner was a glamorous and fun thing.............lol

I promise some kind of picture of a semi knitted wine cozie for next weekend........lol

Have a good week!  Stay warm and Safe!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment