Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 26, 2014

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Did you make it through the snow yesterday?  Is mad at Old Man Winter because he ruined my Luv my Local Quilt Store promotion!  (sigh).

Thank you to those who did come out for it.  I will say I am tired of these nuisance snows.  I think it would just be easier to have one big snow each month in the middle of the month (when I can call off!) then these little ones every single day!

So I promised you I would do at least one thing.  I did.  I have the first part of my wine cozie going. I'm stuck now and might not be able to do any more until Knit Klub.  I guess that just means I get to work on one of the other projects I have going........lol  You really cannot see the cable pattern in the picture.  I have discovered you need a bright color or light color for this pattern to really look awesome!


I also long armed two small quilts.  One for Mom and one for a customer!  Mom has another one on the fusion for this week.  Just have to decide what pattern I am going to do on it!

Stay warm and safe this week!  Don't forget Piecemakers on Tuesday night.  It might be cold outside but it's warm inside the Depot!  Remember our Winter Clearance Sale is still going on!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment