Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, January 20, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot!

It's Monday!

Banks are closed!

I'm at the store!  Well at least until I go to the Chiropractor at 330..............lol

What is new.

a) Remember we are having a Winter Clearance Sale now through February 15th, 2014.  Selected fabrics marked with a red star are 40%.  Go towards the kitchen when you come in and you will see the table and small red cart!

b)Spring 2014 Retreat.  I know my numbers have been bouncing around on emails on how many I have left.  I fill up one and one backs out.  So as the moment I am writing this we have 3 rooms WE MUST FILL!  If February 1st comes and they are not filled I will smack my head and learn from my mistakes.  At that time if there are any spots left to hit my total number of people I will release or not release more UFO spots!  Stay tuned.  My thought though if you are going to lug everything why not stay overnight!

c) We have new fabrics.  All of you who love our blenders The Bear Essentials 2.  We have re-stocked the ones you all bought up!  Come get more!



Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment