Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Are you on Ravelry? Quilters Depot is!

Are you on Ravelry?  Quilters Depot is!  Well actually I am under my own identity but it's like the same thing...........lol

If you are on ravelry and would like to find me.  Search for jmarie1973.  Just say your from my blog and I'll add you!

If you would like to join the store's group look for Quilters Depot Knitters!

You can look back at the classes and projects I have done personally and if we can get people posting in the group we can ask Kristen for advise!  She's on here and so are some of our other customers!

So get on and add us!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment