Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring/Summer Hours Start Next week!

Hopefully by me declaring spring hours are back spring will arrive!

Ok.  Yes I am desperate for spring to arrive and stay for more than a few minutes!

First, there is no success stories because I lost the pictures.  I shouldn't say that.  My android ate them and would not spit them out!

Might be time to go find a new phone :-(

So back to what this blog is about.  Starting Monday, March 3rd we will be open to 6pm in the evenings again!  Tuesdays til 8pm.  You all should know the routine.  If we have classes at night we are open to you!  Just check the calendar to see if we have a class!

I think I give up on blogs for the week!  I am out of stuff to talk about.

We do have a lot of great classes.  check out the newsletter and register!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment