Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 16, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all.

It's Sunday.  It's snowing.  I mean really not only is it groundhog day it's a broken record!  I am a little bit of a weather junky and they are backing off the high's for next week. (sigh)  I want my 50 degrees!  They are worse than the groundhog. They all should have to shovel and drive us when they screw up the weather.  I'm tired of driving in it and walking in it every day!

I have some of my knitting pictures for you!

First is my finished Wine Bottle Cozie!  I didn't pick a real good color to display the cables but oh well.


Next up is my new project.  A pair of knitted mittens!  I hope to have this mitten except for the thumb hole done for next week so I can start on the second.  We will learn how to do the thumb at the next class.  Don't you wish you came to our knitting classes!



I am in the store tomorrow since the bank is closed for President's Day! Come visit me and make my day off (lol) go quickly!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment