Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 23, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday!

Is anyone else watch the Great American Race?  I am a diehard Nascar fan so I am doing my computer work in front of the TV!

I was going to post you a picture of my first finished mitten.  I am 1/2 way done with the second but my stupid phone will not send the picture.  There is another picture for tomorrow's blog it is holding hostage also.

I figured as I type this I will reboot.  I will either lose the pictures or we will have success.  Stay tuned to this email to see if you get a picture.

This week I want to finish my mitten and start a second type.  I really want a pair that has the flap on them.  If I keep working on mittens my mind tells me I won't need them after this week...........lol

The other goal for this week is to quilt one of our charity quilts.  I am trying a newer Superior thread out!  See tomorrow's blog to see the thread!

Ok.  I give up on the phone's email.  If it finishes maybe I will put it in Tuesday's Success story.  if not those pictures are lost.

have a good week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment