Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 9, 2014

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

It's Sunday.  It's Snowy.  Do you feel like we are actually living Groundhog Day?

Well I finished my Cabled Wine Bottle Cozie!  :-)

I forgot to take a picture for you though  :-(

I promise to get that to you next week!

Let's see other than a whole heck of paperwork I did not do anything this week. While except to waddle like a penguin around the city back and forth from work on all the ice.  Ok.  I did write the upcoming newsletter this afternoon.  That's a big accomplishment!

Do you seem to get less done in this type of weather?   I seem to conserve all energy just to get back and forth from work!

This week I will be starting my last cabling knitting class!  Mittens!  There is still room for you!

Talk to you next week.  Maybe it won't be snowing!

Remember it's the last week of the Winter Clearance Sale!  Don't miss out on our table of 40% off fabrics!
remember the one with the most stash wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment