Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, February 24, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot!

It's Monday!  I only have one of the two pictures of new items.  

The picture missing is of some really pretty fabrics.  I think that means you need to come in and look for them!

What I did get a picture of is the whole line of the Superior Threads that I have gotten in.  What you see below is the Glitter Line!  Can be used for embroidery and for machine and long arm quilting!  I am trying one of the blue's out.  If I remember I will try and take a picture of it.  If we all like these threads I can get the bigger spools in!

Does anyone know where your deleted files go on an android?  Maybe if i knew that I could give you more blogs this week.............lol





Oh well.

remember the ones with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment