Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Success Stories @Quilters Depot Retreat

First, It's time to get a new phone!

I lost two pictures.  I am so pissed at my phone because one of the ones I lost was the quilt everyone was talking about!

Anyone has a picture of Sarah's animal quilt send it to me!  I will then post.  This was the quilt and I am so sorry i lost it.  The second picture I do not even know what I lost :-(   Oh wait I lost JennE's gloves.  (sigh)  Sorry Jenn!  Bring them to knit klub and we will take a picture again!

Here are a few of the success stories though!  This is just a couple of the awesome work that was getting done!  There were soooooo many that got done.  I only took a picture of a few!  Great work everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment