Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 16, 2014

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Just got back from our Spring Retreat! Great time had by all.  

The one project I totally finished were my mittens!  They aren't perfect but since they are mine it doesn't matter!



The only other thing I worked on is I started my first sweater for the baby penguins.  I have it on my to do list to send you all more information!  If you were given the instruction at knit klub and you need help let me know.  It's in European vs American and parts of the pattern is missing. However, if you go to the website they have better instructions and so will you when I get my butt moving!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment