Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 23, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Sunday again and it's a tad bit dreary and cold!

Wondering if Spring is every going to show!

Well I promised you finished stuff and I'm almost there on two things.

However, I will show you both.

First is my Laura Nelkin Pioneer Cuff!  All I need to do is get the clasp on but it took me too long to block to get that far to totally finish it!  Plus I want Kristen's advise on how to do that!  I will post another pic next week once that is done.  You can see the beads on the outside and if you look real close you can see the larger beads going down the middle!  Sorry about my blocking forks sticking out!


I also have been working on my baby penguin sweater for the Knit for Nature charity.  I will send you an email soon but I will admit you will be getting a whole bunch of them this week so I will wait another week until I send it!  However, this is how much I have done.  It's larger than it should be.  I'll be making several so this might be a store decoration.  I apparently have not been reading patterns well the last two weeks!


Have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment