Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 30, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all

I am starting to think that Old Man Winter might be staying for the summer!  Can you believe the snow this morning.  YUCK!  Ok they are promising warm weather but even the 14 day i saw last night yes it was warmer but brrrrr not as warm as it should be.  Oh well I'm going to be positive.  Not too cold means no furnace.  Not too warm means no air conditioner.  My checkbook likes those options!

First reminder the Pirates season starts tomorrow!  Get your knitting needles ready!  If you are like me.  I will have a calender marking the wins and losses because I know I'm going to get behind........lol

I got the clasp on my bracelet and started a second one for a birthday present for a younger cousin.  I just love these colors. There is a red one calling my name but I'm not sure if I'm that sick or not to do another one!  lol



I also have been working on creating the next quilt along!  Hopefully I will have it done soon so I can give you all the details and we can start in May!  I have to make sure I get some pre-cuts in for you all first before we start.  I mean what's the purpose of having a Quilt Along if I can't entice you to buy new fabrics!  :-)

This week I will be doing another glitter thread quilt!  Gotta get it pinned on first!  Also working on a big King size quilt at home.  I hope to find some time to get more of it done this week.  I hate when I take two weeks on a quilt and get off schedule..............lol

I will show you my Pirates scarf next Sunday if you show me yours!  Email me pics on Saturday and I'll include them in next week's Success Stories!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment