Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Quilt Along w/Jenn @Quilters Depot is about to be announced!

Hi all!

So did you do my first quilt along last fall?

I saw so many awesome quilts and I'm sure there were a bunch that I never saw!

I did listen to many suggestions and ideas for this year's!

First email will go out next Sunday morning by email.
I will not be posting on the blog the whole email.  What I am going to do is make a webpage that is accessible on the store's site!
Sunday when I do my this week with Jenn blog I will include the link and an update without pictures probably.  We shall see.  This is just an easier way if you lose your email or blog post you can get to it!

You can choose this year whether the quilt is a mystery or not.  There will be a link to a picture of my finished quilt top included in the first email for you to decide.

Not only have I made the sample, but I will also try to keep up with my own emails and actually Quilt Along with you!  I'm not promising I will keep up though..............lol

This year's Quilt Along (yes I said Year's.  I am not sure if there will be a second one in the fall or not.  Depends on my schedule) is called Precut Frenzy.  My quilt is named Charmingly Stripped.

Are you excited!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment