Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

Smacks myself in the head!

I told everyone to use mom's camera this week because I need to go buy a new phone!  Hopefully by next weekend I will have one whose battery lasts more than 2 weeks.  That is what happens when you wait a year longer than your contract to update!

So I only have one picture.

Just a quick peak at 2 of the penguin sweaters and mine that have come in!  The two you see are crocheted and mine is of course knitted!  Keep them coming in.  Remember I will collect them until the end of October.  And no i won't show you my ugly one again........lol  Thanks so far to LisaT and PeggyW and of course myself..........lol


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment