Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 20, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Easter everyone!

Today, the blog is a little late being posted because I decided to actually bake something.  Not sure if it will turn out.  I think I needed more time in the oven to bake, but oh well.

So I finished a couple things this week.  Mostly knitting since I can do that in front of the TV or out on the store front while I wait for you all to come in!
First up is my felted hat!  Here are two angles.  Ignore the bananas in the background!  Those are now gone since that is what I used in my cookies!  lol  Who else thinks my styrofoam head looks like an alien?  It is actually scarey!  I am not a hat wearer so I think it will be a birthday gift for a cousin.



Next up is my penguin sweater.  This one is totally more the size they are looking for.

Next up.  How is your Pirates Pride Scarf coming along.  We have some black after this week.  This is as of Friday night's game.  I have to do last night and today once I get my butt moving after dinner.




One thing did not get finished but is almost done is the plans for the next Quilt Along.  You will be very excited to know the next Quilt Along quilt is about a week away from being finished.  I am hoping in approximately two or three weeks to post the first week of it!  You will then have two weeks to get your fabrics!

I think that is it for this week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment