Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 27, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Let's see what did I do this week!

First up is a quilt I long armed.  I have been introduced to the art of Zentangle and I am trying to incorporate it into my long arming.  If you want to know what Zentangle is you will have to check out our June Newsletter because Deb will be starting a lcass in it!  What you see below is free style quilting and not digitized!



I also long armed a quilt for Mom.  I didn't take a picture of that.

Next up is the Pirates Scarf.  This is as of yesterday's game.



Lastly.  I am not sure i should post this picture.  On one hand I was proud of myself I figured out how to do it but it didn't come out totally right.  I was making another little penguin charity sweater and even though the yarn was what called for it was totally too big.  I had to redesign the pattern a little.  It worked but came out lopsided.  need to redo the pattern a little bit.  So see I screw up too!  the armholes aren't quite right and neither is the head hole.  Oh well we knit and learn!  or quilt and learn. At least the colors are pretty...........lol

The big big news is that I fnished the instructions and sample for the next quilt along!  Stay tuned probably next Sunday for the email.  Some changes will happen for it.  Look for a blog mid week about it!

I have lots of stuff on the plate for the week.  One I will not mention because I want to do it but can't or I will jinx the Pens.  Let's hope I get to show it to you next weekend!  let's go pens!  

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment