Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, April 14, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot!

We have lots of stuff to show you!

First our favorite distributor came through so we have some great pre-cuts!  The first are three fat quarters.  They are called tulips. The second are jelly rolls.  None of these are going to last long!



Next up I needed to order more of the Dale of Norwegian Vipe black and gold for the Pirates Knit along.  So I succumbed to my obsession and got two more colors!  My favorite colors!  We now have about 7 different colors int his line.  The black and gold.  hot pink, blue, tan, silver and I can't remember the 7th.


Next up is the newest batting to be used for your microwave potato bags!  Each package is 1 yard of special batting and includes the directions for making the potato bag.  We should have more potato fabric in soon also!  Watch for that in the What's New in the coming weeks!  Sorry it's sideways.  I screwed that picture up.

Next is a Batik 108" Backing.

Finally some other fabrics!






remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment