Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 4, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

So what are you doing on this semi pretty Sunday.

I quilted a tshirt quilt.  I did my employees schedule (ugh!).  I am now doing all the social media work I need to do as this blog and getting stuff ready to go out next week.  Then I want to knock out the newsletter that comes out on the 15th to the point I just have to add a few pictures!  Oh and I need to catch up on my pirates scarf.............lol  Here is a picture of that!  I am up to Friday night.  At least we have a couple wins this weekend so the black can be put away!


This week I got some time to fool around on the Pro-stitcher!  I decided to make a rally flag for round 2 of the playoffs and do a window for the Pens.  Here is a picture of my rally flag!


Did you get my email for the first week of the Spring 2014 Quilt Along?  If you do not get my emails or visit the website I will post the link here each Sunday.  As it goes along just scroll to the correct week!  Click here to read the first email!  You have two weeks to complete step 1 which is to get your fabric!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

P.S.  LET'S GO PENS!



No comments:

Post a Comment