Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 11, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there.

I am behind on my Pirate scarf so I am not showing you a picture since it probably looks like last week.  My goal is to sit down tonight and get caught up!

I have been busy getting ready for Market this week.  Make sure you check out the calendar so you know when we are open and when we are not!

One of the things I did do was picked out my fabrics so I can quilt along with you this time.

Check them out!  Do you have your fabrics?  http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/Quiltalong14/PrecutFrenzyPage.html  remember you have one week before we start sewing!  These were not precuts.  I picked out my fabrics and did the cutting! So if you cannot find what you like in precuts it's about 2 hours of cutting!



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment