Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 18, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday all.

As you read this the crew of Quilters Depot is spending their last hours at the Quilt Market!

Here is a picture (taken by me on the third floor) of half of the vendor floor from this week's trade show!


Do you think it's hard going shopping at the mall with too many choices.  You should go to a trade show!

All of us had some great time and learned a lot of new stuff and drooled over new products.  Some which we bought.  Some we just drooled upon!

Are you ready to do your Quilt Along?.  Here's the Link to the second email if you missed yours.  http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/Quiltalong14/PrecutFrenzyPage.html

I think if I have time I'll make that page full of links to each week.  Might make it easier for you all to find the email you need.  Just give me a week to fix it.

Hope you all have a good week.  I'm teaching a bunch of Fusion classes this week!  Man I need a nap!  I think I will take the week off from blogging.  Talk to you next week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment