Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 25, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all

I am running a little late today getting the blog out.

My Sunday so far.
 - Got up (you don't know how hard this one was.......lol)
- Had to get help to send the quilt along out because you all thought I was spam! :-(  Ok, it wasn't your fault but it's fixed now!

- Long Armed a Queen size quilt.

- did the email for next week.

- did the work schedule

-did the Q-along emails and web updates for next week so all i have to do is upload!

- now it's time to do the blog!  Oh and I'm watching the Indy 500 as I do most of this........lol

I will admit I am a tad bit behind on my Pirates Pride Scarf.  I hope to catch up tonight since I think I have a bunch of yellow to knit!  I think I am 3 or 4 games behind as of the start of today's game.


Are you doing the Quilt Along? Here is my first week's work!  12 charm rows!

Finally, this week I did the latest in the Laura Nelkin classes that we have done.  The Cheerio Necklace!  I really loved this latest necklace!  I am going to do a black one too.  Actually I might do two black ones.

Have a great week!
remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment