Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, May 26, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot Day 1

Hi all.

I forgot to unload the camera again. Sigh!

So instead I will give you two days of What's new because a whole bunch of stuff came in!

Let's start with the threads today!

I decided at market not to put my re-order list in for Superiors (I did that from the computer so we are re-stocked on all our usuals!)  I decided to look at some of the lines that I do not usually play with.

Lava!
 Fantastico!
 Now I know we have some Kint Tut in the store but most are the blender or neutrals.  So I got some fancier colors to play with.
As always if you want any of the Superior's and we do not have them ask!  We will Special order!  It might be 7 to 10 days to get them in so plan ahead!

Next, I want to show you my new favorite pattern!  These I found at market from the Zebra Pattern company!

 The first are small block size mini Panels.  They have a lot of the cities but of course I got Pittsburgh and the Pennsylvania one!  There is also a Fat Quarter size Pittsburgh that I got.  It's on the Long arm right now.  Hopefully I can show it to you next week.  If you want any of these we will be taking orders.  I have to buy minimums so think 3's!  lol

I also bought a bunch of her fusible applique Light House series!  You can't believe the awesome stuff Debra at Zebra has!   Ask to look at the catalog if there is something you are thinking of wanting to do!

I have decided that after all these years I am going to do Applique!  I am going to start with one of the Lighthouses. Wish me luck!  Sorry about the glare on the picture.

Tomorrow we will show you the fabrics that came in this week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

P.S. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!  Thank you to all our military and their families for the sacrifices they have made and continue to make!  

No comments:

Post a Comment