Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, June 23, 2014

Quiet Week here @Quilters Depot

The rules tell me I should blog every day.  Who has the brain power for that.........lol

This is going to be a short week!

I know there is new fabrics to show you.  I did not get time to log them in last week though.  So you have something to look forward to next Monday!

Tomorrow there will be a blog but no success stories.  I did not look to see if there was anything on mom's camera.

Hope you all have a GREAT WEEK!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

P.S.  Yes de je vu should hit you.  some of you might have seen this post yesterday.  that wasn't suppose to happen.  i took down and rescheduled...........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment