Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Success Stories @Quilters Depot

Hi all.

I love Tuesday because I get to show off all the things you my people are doing and successfully finishing!

First up are the Zentangle class results!  These are just flat glass mats!  Everything you see here can also be done on fabric to make quilts.  Alot of these tangles can also be used to do free motion quilting.  I am not tradional in any sense.  Most of you have figured that out.  Needless to say mine is the first one in the top row.  I used color in my mat.........lol




 This is Pat G's Tic Tac Toe blocks!  Awesome work. I love the colors she picked!

This is Joann E's first Snow Bud BOM Block!  She did an awesome job making a foam wall hanging!

Great work ladies!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment