Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 15, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

It has been a busy week at the Depot.

Not only have we been getting all of our ducks in a row to start selling not Brother/Innova Machines but also Handiquilter Machines as well!  Give us about a month and we should have the store re-arranged and the machines ready to be bought.

If you are interested in my Handiquilter Fusion/ProStitcher that has been in the store for the past 4 years let me know it's up for sale to make room for a new Handiquilter!

This week I took Deb's Zentangle Class!  Check out Tuesday's Blog to see a picture of my and my
classmates tangles!

Yesterday, before I cleaned my area up getting ready for shop hop I did this week's quilt along!

I will tell you now I will be falling behind for the next week.  I will not have my machine set up at the store to do Week 6's work.  I'll try to catch up the week after.  Check out Week 5's results!  How are you doing? Click here if you missed your email.


I am working on my Pirates Pride scarf!  What a week.  There is a lot of yellow showing up!  I am about two games behind and I'll be three before the afternoon is over.....lol  My goal is to get caught up tonight!

Don't forget Wednesday-Saturday is the Western Pa Shop Hop!  We are open late whether you are hopping or not!  Come visit I will be there each of those days!

I think that is it!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment