Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 22, 2014

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Shop hop is done!  Well except for the wrap up meeting tomorrow.

I am always glad it's over but sad because it means on Tuesday I have to go back to work to my real job!

I did two quilts on the Fusion this week!  Well almost two.  I think I have two or 3 more rows of a snowball then I will be done with two quilts.  Hopefully, Tuesday night I can finish it.

I did not get a chance to work on my Pirates scarf at all!  Hopefully tonight I can get caught up.

I also did not get a chance to work on last week's email for the Quilt along.  We had our machines put away so we had more room to spread out our fabrics for you to enjoy!  Hopefully Friday night and next Saturday I can get both weeks caught up to show you next week!

Speaking of my Fusion.  If anyone would like to buy mine (local would be best) it is up for sale.  This unit if bought new would run you over $16,000.  Email or stop by the store if you are interested and I will tell you everything you need to know!  You know you want it!  Table can be made smaller to fit your space.  Full width it is 12 ft!


Also I promised you all the Wassail recipe from Shop Hop!  Hope you enjoyed all of our Thanksgiving inspired sweets!  This is from our sales Associate Nancy!  I am typing it directly from her.  I did not make it.  I do not know..........lol

Wassail Recipe
2 qt. cranberry juice
2 qt. apple juice
1/2 C brown sugar
3 Cinnamon sticks
3 Whole Cloves

Good hot or Cold

Put in Urn or large pot and perk or boil.  If in pot, boil on medium heat about 40 minutes.  Don't need as long in urn/coffee pot.

If serving cold, let cool and refrigerate!  ENJOY!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment