Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 29, 2014

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I am caught up on my projects!

First here is my Pirates Pride Scarf!  We need a little more yellow to offset that black at the beginning but it's starting to look better.......lol


I am caught up with my Quilt Along also! Here is a picture of one of the last week's work!  I didn't take a picture of the week before.  I wasn't paying attention to what i was doing when i did it. Oh well!  How many are actually starting Week 8?  I will do mine next Saturday when I am at the store!


If you are in the store pardon our mess.  We are re-arranging some and the new Handi Quilter machines are in and we still need to break down the old machine and sell it!  Brother Machines should be in soon also!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment