Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, June 24, 2014

USED Machines for Sale!

Happy Tuesday.

Well I am back at the bank so no it's not a Happy Tuesday, but I hope yours is!

As you know we are bringing Brother Sewing Machines into the store!  They should be here within a couple of weeks!

Meanwhile I need to get rid of the miscellaneous machines we have been using around the store.  check out below for some really great machines at some really great prices.

Stop in and buy!  If you would like it shipped I am willing to ship these if you pay the postage.  You would have to give us a day or two to get to UPS store and find a price.  Then we can get it done for you.

I will say the Janomes and Kenmore are work horses and manual so awesome for little kids!   The Bernette's have some lights burned out but you should be able to get them replaced.  Remember, I am always honest with you!  




remember  the one with the most stash (fabric, yarn, notions, SEWING MACHINES) wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment