Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quilters Depot thanks you for your support! Sheldon the Turkey has a new home!

It's Tuesday.  Yes Tuesday is usually success stories.  However, I forgot to unload the camera.  I know I even took a picture for this week.  I swear somehow I need to put this on some kind of checklist so I stop forgetting to do it.

So instead I would like to share Sheldon the Turkey's last picture in the Store!  His new home is with MollyH!  Since I know where Molly works.  I really think she should house him there since he will fit in.......lol  I have a feeling though her mom will be fighting for visitation rights!

Thanks to our sales associate/Teacher Deb for making Sheldon.  We raised $101 for Project Linus.  We and Project Linus thank all of you who bought a chance for Sheldon!  We will miss him!



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment