Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Success Stories @Quilters Depot. Day 1

I remembered to unload the camera this week!

First up are our stars from a local business!  They come in every other month and we have an on demand Make N Takes for them!  This month we had 8 of them!  I am missing one towel.  Not sure whose towel I missed getting a picture of. Thanks to PeggyG for teaching them this go around!

Great work ladies on this month's Towel!






remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment