Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

Success Story Tuesday!

I only have one for you this week because yes (I hang my head in shame) I forgot to see if there was anything on mom's camera again.

Even though I only have one for you it's an awesome one!

Great job Molly!  This is from her 201 class!  Don't miss this class in 2015 when we offer it!  All segments are producing great projects and the ladies are all learning the tidbits they need to be great quilters!



remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment