Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 13, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

So I am really really far behind on my Pirates Scarf.  I haven't touched it since last Saturday night!

I did however start my new Noni Designs Felted Change/Lipstick Change purse.

I had a model though.  I was really tempted to leave it at this size as a hat, but I don't think Abbie would like that. If anyone wonders she did get even at about 3am for this.





I did also do my last "block" on my quilt along!  Check out my new machine!  If you know what I have been using this one is the same machine but has 10 more stitches!!!!!!  You know you want one!  Is lightweight and awesome to take on retreats!




As you come in the next week be patient with us.  We have the three Brother Embroidery Machines set up.  Hopefully, on Tuesday we will get the regular sewing and quilting machines set up!  The Handi Quilters are set up.  I have a few little tweaks still to make.  As of this moment the Fusion is still up for sale if you are interest contact me and we can talk!  If you want a smaller Avante or the Sweet Sixteen (it really is sweet) then come on in!  You know I'm there most of the evenings!  We are getting our sales associates trained so that no matter when you come in someone can help you with Brother or Handi Quilter!

Ok.  time to go watch the Nascar race!  Go DaleJr and Tony!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment