Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 20, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I have to admit I did a lot of stuff this week but did not really take pictures.

I am working on my knitted Lipstick/changed purse.  However I have not taken a picture.

I did take a picture of me on the new Avante!  Ok, so I was stressed and that was a corny smile.......lol  Actually I think I might have been grinding my teeth.  Long day. Brakes went in truck that morning.  No A/C in my truck.  Yes that was me grinding my teeth........lol

This is what I was making.  Just a test of the new Pro-Stitcher.  I also completed a 108" squared quilt for a customer this week on the new machine!


Other than that I am behind on my Pirates  Pride scarf and I did not square up my quilt a long pieces!  I really hope to finish this week as I hope most of you are doing too!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment