Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 27, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

I hang my head in shame.  I do not think I did much crafty this week.

I do have a quilt on the Avante that I am doing Pro Stitcher work, but I am being befuddled by the new version and have to go watch some videos or something.........lol  Everytime I would find a few minutes I had to go doing something non-crafty!

I have been a lot of paperwork.   I did not work on Pirates Scarf.  I was caught up through last Saturday and then I didn't knit again.  I need to get my butt moving on that and my change purse so I can get it felted next weekend.

I did not unload any pictures and did not seem to take any.  So basically what I am telling you this is your only blog post from me this week!  I am going to take a week off and see if I can get my butt caught up!

I hope to be caught up on a few things by next weekend! Wish me luck!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment