Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, July 14, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot!

It's Monday!

First up in our What's new is our new Alpaca colors! I'm in love with the Blue in the middle!

Mickey is new in our store!  We love Mickey! Come check out our new Brother Embroidery machines!  They are the only ones you can legally embroider Disney designs on!

2 more American Made Cottons!

You saw yesterday my changepurse/lipstick/Abbie Hat I was making.  These are the kits we have left!  Check out these colors!  If you are a knitter come on in and get one of these kits!  Everything you need to make your grumpy cat hat, oh wait I mean Lipstick/Change Purse is in this box.  Choose 1 of 3 different sizes!

Remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment