Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, July 21, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot!

I have a lot to show you this week! I am going to split it up into two days!  Today notions!  Tomorrow fabrics!

First up is more of the Press n Turn notions that we discovered at Market in May!  Yes we do have some of them and if we don't we will order whatever you want!


Next we have all of our Handi Quilter notions logged in!  Man that took me awhile!  If you need anything for your Handi Quilter come on in.  Once again if we do not have what you want in stock we will order.  We have DVD's, gloves, bobbin winder, horizontal spool holders, and much much more!  We also have our Brother notions logged in!  We have feet, bobbins and much more that we can get you if you need it!  Yes I sound like a broken record, but you know Mom and I are all about getting you what you want, not what we have!



Last but not least we have a new Combo cutter/ruler in the store for you!  If you have loved the one that we use to cut your fabrics Fiskars has come out with a 12" square cutter just like the long one!  I was totally excited when I saw these were in!  Come check it out!   If you have been hesitant to buy the big one due to the size this one is perfect for the home quilter!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment