Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

I am so excited that my first Quilt Along Success story can be posted this week.  No it's not mine, but that makes this even better!

This is DianeM's Quilt!  I just love the browns!




Second on the success list is CookieC's first quilt ever!  Awesome job Cookie!  We can't wait to see more of them!

Last, but not least we have a finished BOM!  So  So Pretty!  I can't wait to see more of them!  Great job!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment