Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Success Stories @Quilters Depot

We have a bunch of success stories for you!

First up is our Kids Camp success story.  This is Ella's Embroidery project!  I'm jealous of her owning these great bags now!  Then again I might get strange looks on the subway if I carried bright pink Princess bags.  I wish I was 16ish and could do that!




Can I admit I do not know if I even took this picture so I do not know whose quilt this is but it's BEAUTIFUL! (i know I'm going to hear, Jenn you took the picture from whoever......lol)

 This is LindaMc's Brother Time project!  Don't miss your chance on Saturday to make an awesome project!

Our latest Quilting 101 success! 

A Quilting 201 Success!

 A Quilting 201 Success!  You should have seen this quilt LIVE!  The picture does not do the colors justice!  Awesome work!


Awesome work everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment