Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 3, 2014

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Another week has passed.

I am caught up on My Pirates Scarf!  Well except for last night's game.  You can really tell how bad the first part of the season was versus now.  At least the losing streaks aren't as many in a row now.........lol



I did work on my quilt along.  However, I spent more time on ripping then sewing.  Therefore I am only about half way done with the last step.  I decided to use directional fabrics and apparently I was not thinking when I did some of my rows.  Hopefully, by next week I will have it down. Stay tuned to Tuesday's Blog we do have a finished Quilt from the Quilt along!

I also played on the new Pro Stitcher.  I almost have it mastered.  Just a few things that I might have to wait until September when I am in Utah to finally learn.

Kathy and Verna will be in Nashville this week at the Brother Convention.  Stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter accounts for updates from the ladies as they learn all about our new products!

Have a GREAT week everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment