Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 10, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all.

Sunday again.

No I didn't finish my quilt along. :-(  Hopefully you are more dedicated than I have been.

I did finish the knitting on my felted change purse.  Yes, I know how many weeks behind I am........lol  I will try to felt it tomorrow night since I have the evening off and see if I can get the fabric basted in and start working on attaching the handles.

I also quilted a quilt on the Avante this week.  Check out the oak leaves I did!  Sometimes I love the look of the backs more than the fronts.......lol  





I am behind once again on my Pirates Scarf but hope to catch up on that tonight if I finish my to do list.  It's really long for some reason..........lol


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment