Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 17, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday all!

Today I had to break my Sunday rules and put shoes on.  The staff (or most of us) arie at the store training on the Brother Embroidery Machines so that we can demonstrate them for you!

I will admit I am writing this Saturday night this week and watching Animal Planet's "Too Cute" as I write this.

I can't wait to get my hands on that Quattro 3 that we have in the store since we do not get our Dream Machines until September.

I did not even touch those last pieces of my quilt along.  I have been playing too much with the Avante/Pro Stitcher.  Check out the charity quilt I long armed this week!  To answer your question.  If you have taken the Pro Stitcher class or plan to you can use my car design.........lol


I am caught up as of this moment on my Pirates Scarf.  I will be behind again once tonight's game is over.  I hope to felt my gift bag tomorrow morning before I go to the store!

That's about all I have done this week except for you know the normal un fun work.

Have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment