Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 24, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Well,  ummmm I don't think I did anything this week @Quilters Depot

I think I am going to stop making promises of what I am going to get done.

Yes that's the solution.  That way I can pretend I got a lot done even if it is just one thing!  I wish the business stuff would count on here.  I accomplish a lot of those.  I did argue with my email provider all week. I don't think that qualifies though.........lol  I know I was at the store all week so I must have accomplished something.............lol  I did log stuff in!  Just wait until you see tomorrow's blog with the What's New in it!

So yes I am wayyyyyyy behind on my scarf again.  plus it's bumming me out there is way to much black in it.

This week I do have goals.  I have a quilt on the Avante to do for a customer and since that has to be done that's the only thing I'm guaranteeing.........lol


Hope you all have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment