Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 31, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

It's a good day to be inside Quilting with all the rain!

I finished my Quilt Along!  I hope you all have?  Send me pics!

Here is mine.  I like this one better than the Batik one!


Now to the sad story that is my Knitting UFO projects.  Maybe you all should vote on what I should be trying to work on..........lol

In the picture we have:
My pirates scarf - over a week behind.  I'm actually getting excited the season is almost over.........lol
my lipstick change purse - needs the fabric sewn in and the handles still put on.
My Laura Nelkin Stereo Cuff bracelet. - i have ripped out like 3 times.  at least i only started it on Thursday night.........lol



I also have a sweater started since ummmm January I think and my blanket started ummmm last fall retreat i think.........lol

I think I need to get my needles clacking!  Oh well.

I did long arm two quilts this week.  motivation is that i get paid for those............lol

Hope you all have a great Labor Day tomorrow!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment