Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, August 18, 2014

What's New @Quilters Depot!

It's Monday!

I do not think I checked anything in last week!

I do have a pile of Zebra Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania panels to log in. I hope to do that Tuesday night!

So if you are one of the ones that ordered them we will be contacting you in the next week!

I do have a shipment of America Made due in today or tomorrow.  Some Moda and who knows what else.

So next week you will definately have pictures!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment