Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, September 18, 2014

Jenn's Handi Quilter class pictures @quilters depot!

So today I left the best for last.

Pictures of the mountains.  Oh and some of what I was working on it class.

sunrise from our hotel parking lot.
Both of these are outside the Handi Quilter building.




One of the things I learned was how to use the micro handles and do some couching.





I hope you enjoyed the pictures that I took!  The micro handles and couching feet will be in stock soon if you want them for your machine.

I will be starting to work on the new Pro Stitcher manual.  Give me another few weeks to get that manual going and then the classes can resume!  

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment