Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 7, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all.

So it is half time as I write this.  Hmmmm are the Browns really this bad.  After that pre-seaso I am wondering if this is actually the same Steeler Team........lol

Yes I am late getting stuff done today.  I swear my to do list gets longer and longer.

I didn't get much crafty stuff done. I am almost done with my Laura Nelkin Stereo Cuff


Other than that I do not think I have anything to tell ya.

Have you gotten your fabric swap stuff in?  Hurry up!  Time is running out!  Two more weeks!


remember the one with the most stash wins, but remember also you have so much you can sell some! hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment