Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 14, 2014

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Sunday all!

As you are reading this Deb and I are on our way to Utah for Handi Quilter training.  By Thursday night we will be experts.  Ok, maybe not experts.  At least we might know something more than we do now!

I did finish my Stereo Cuff.  It's in my bag packed though so I can connect it.  Somehow mine is wayyyy bigger so I am going to just sew the ends together and not use the clasp.  I will have a picture maybe next week.

I have a second one with the beads on it ready to knit!

My goal for the evenings this week in the hotel is to get my pirates scarf caught up and Deb has promised me to teach me some hand crafted bracelets!

Have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment